Monday 12 October 2015

Focus Group - Magazine Name

Whilst creating my mock ups I asked my focus group to pick their favourite from a range of magazine names I had come up with, in order for me to make a final decision.
 1. EXPLORE NYC
 2. NEW YORKS FINEST
 3. LIFESTYLE (with sub heading NYC) 
 4. NYC FULLFILLED
 5. SUPREME (with sub heading NYC)
 6. NEW YORK UNLIMITIED
 7. TOTAL (with sub heading NEW YORK)
I asked my focus group in person so I was able to get a quick response. The results are as follows:

1. 3/14
2. 0/14
3. 4/14
4. 1/14
5. 0/14
6. 2/14
7. 4/14

From these results I found that overall my focus group preferred the names 'TOTAL' and 'LIFESTYLE'. Therefore I have decided to name the regional magazine 'LIFESTYLE - 'NYC' as it is my favourite out of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment